Friday, November 22, 2013

SOCIETY FOR CALLIGRAPHY BLOOMS OVER ROMANS AND FLOWERS!

Michelle's Lovely letters-Inspired by Ann Bowen
Yes It was a full 2 day workshop in the valley-where the most amazing artists converged to create beautiful Romans and Flowers-what a whirlwind-The artists were so great to watch. I took many pictures-but I am going to be getting more -here is a sneak peek! The second day the artists made Floral ATCS and exchanged-such fun!

Sooo go to my Flickr site right here www.flickr.com/photos/25736261@N00/\ and
Yes this was after only two days!

DeAnn's Sunflower!

check out more of these incredible flowers and Romans-such a great combo- Special appreciation to Carol Hicks for sheltering me overnight and Barb Close for dinner and organizing the workshop!

THANKS SfC for allowing me to be an instructor for the group I love so much!

No comments: