Wednesday, November 7, 2012

HOUSTON CALLIGRAPHY GUILD MAKES FABRIC BOOKS!

A wonderful full full weekend in Houston with the Calligraphy Guild! I stayed with the wonderful couple, Don and Maureen Vickery who co-own the calligraphy business Pen Dance-go to their website and check it out! www.pendance.us  It is so great to see fabulously successful lettering artists! ( Their house was so lovely too!)



We painted and played and created wonderful books-here are a couple in progress!



One of my students was Beth Keitt Brubaker ( above) who really wowed us with her amazing work-check out her website at www.keittoodles.com
I also got to meet up with the enigmatic and super fun Mike Eros who showed me round the downtown area
I've posted all the Houston photos on my Flickr site here! www.flickr.com/photos/25736261@N00/\

No comments: